Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Tiano Beach Resort - Freeport Bahamas

I've always wanted to travel, all over the world one of the places id like to go is Tiano Beach Resort in Freeport Bahamas, my fiancés parents go there at least one week a year. I've seen so many pictures and heard so many stories. They offer so many activities from scuba diving to horse back riding on the beach. there's a banana boat you can ride which sounded really exciting, there's lot of watersport that you can do, there's a farie that transports you from the resort to Freeport and you can explore the islands.

 

they have a really cool pool bar that's in a cave, a big waterslide, a restaurant by the sea, they have so many activities for families. I like that it seems like a very family healthy place to visit!





1 comment:

  1. That looks beautiful! My favorite places are always tropical places. The best vacations I've ever had have been to resorts in Mexico and Jamaica...this one looks awesome too.

    5

    ReplyDelete