Sunday, September 15, 2013

sicily italy

Sicily Italy,


is another place id love to go too. It has so many beautiful beaches and historic places to visit the water is so clear! I would love to visit here I've heard so many stories from the people I work with on how fun and just breath taking it is. my inspiration fro going here is my friend Vincenzo who recently passed away. He always talked about going here and showing his beautiful Italia. there's so many resorts especially close to the beach.




The water is just amazingly blue.
Giardino Di Costanza Resort was one of my favorites that I looked into, it is one of their most pricy ones.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos...I would love to go there too! In high school I went to Italy, but we didn't make it to Sicily.

    5

    ReplyDelete